There are variety of plastics made to suit different uses. The typical uses of plastics in buildings is listed below:
- Corrugated and plain sheets for roofing.
- For making jointless flooring.
- Flooring tiles.
- Overhead water tanks.
- Bath and sink units.
- Cistern hall floats.
- Decorative laminates and mouldings.
- Window and door frames and shutters for bathroom doors.
- Lighting fixtures.
- Electrical conduits.
- Electrical insulators.
- Pipes to carry cold waters.
Subscribe & Watch Technical video’s related to civil engineering on our YouTube channel We Civil Engineers